Sunday 13 July 2008

Man Flu found in Africa!

I am pleased to be able to confirm that Man Flu exists in South Africa!

Very much the same as it’s English cousin, the South African version attacked me this weekend, laying me out completely and rendering me useless to the world – rather like a man who has lost both the remote for the television and the satellite receiver!!!!!

I have been fighting off a running nose for a few days now, and although consuming a small overdose of cold and flu medications of a variety of colours, tastes and generally awful concoctions, I was unable to fight it off – resulting in me being laid up this weekend.

Fortunately, I am pleased to report that at this moment in time, I feel better. I guess that’s what happens when you sleep most of your weekend away! I still have the sniffles, and the sore throat, but I think I have broken the back of it….

Oh you know me – I am such a hero!!!!

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=5e7179a4973389379cb587fd31ed69cd ss_blog_claim=5e7179a4973389379cb587fd31ed69cd