Thursday 13 November 2008

An outstanding apology - and some big news

Yes, this is an open apology to the good people of Johannesburg...

Last Saturday I washed my car... and ever since it has absolutely poured with rain in Johannesburg - the kind of rain you would usually find in Cape Town - not on the Highveld.

And so for the last week I have been hiding - fearful of what my rather drenched neighbours might say - or do!

Actually that's not true....
YES - it has been raining, but no, I haven't been hiding. I have been working on a small project - something new... And it is just starting to develop and grow, and so I hope you will share it - even let me know what you think.


If you have followed the last 107 posts to this blog, then I am hoping you will join me at my new website - www.livinginjozi.co.za! I have recreated this blog there too (except I am having some technical problems... I can't understand my new code language!!!), and over the next few weeks will be migrating from here to the new website - hoping of course that you will move with me!

I do hope you will go and visit - and let me know what you think.

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=5e7179a4973389379cb587fd31ed69cd ss_blog_claim=5e7179a4973389379cb587fd31ed69cd