Thursday 9 October 2008

Magic with PaintShop

I am amazed....

I am by no means a graphic artist or in fact an artist of any kind. But with a little, OK, a LOT of help from the latest version of PaintShop and some reading of the instruction manual (yes, for a bloke to read an instruction manual is not bad!) I have managed to create a little piece of art...

On Tuesday we took some pictures of the sun setting as we drove back from Franschoek. The original picture looked like this:


I decided to have a go at manipulating it and doing a bit of "cosmetic surgery"... After a few hours of fumbling through different experiments and trying a few things along the way, I managed to produce the following photograph:


Now if I, with no experience or knowledge of how to do these things, can remove an entire electricity pole from a photograph, just imagine what these professionals are doing to the images we see in magazines!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I think it's wonderful and magic of art fun,you did hard work,very beautiful scene,there is more on..

Anonymous said...

I think it's wonderful and magic of art fun,you did hard work,very beautiful scene,there is more on,please visit this..

ss_blog_claim=5e7179a4973389379cb587fd31ed69cd ss_blog_claim=5e7179a4973389379cb587fd31ed69cd