Saturday 2 August 2008

My ship has come in!

Growing up my grandmother would always comment about her “ship” and how when it came in, she would be rich.
Today I can say that my ship REALLY has come in, though sadly, I am not rich in that process.

According to my shipping company, and a couple of other websites I have referenced, the container ship on which my boxes, John, Paul, George and Ringo, are being transported arrives in Durban today, and for the first time in about 6 weeks, my boxes and I are once again on the same continent and in the same country.

Apparently it may take another 2 weeks for my the four of them to hitch hike themselves up the motorway from Durban to Johannesburg, but pretty soon I will be reunited with them, and in a way I will be a little richer for that.

Or at least I will have a bit more clothing…!

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=5e7179a4973389379cb587fd31ed69cd ss_blog_claim=5e7179a4973389379cb587fd31ed69cd