Thursday 12 June 2008

Little boxes...

Well, strictly speaking, they are not so little... and instead of giving a feeling that there are many of them - there are just 4.

Four boxes that together hold the material elements of my life - a life I am about to move from one part of the World to the other.

I have been in the UK for 6 years, having grown up in Cape Town. And now the time is right for me to go back to South Africa, but to return to Johannesburg, the City of Gold. The adventure begins in just 10 days time, and as time rapidly approaches I am feeling more and more like I am running out of it.

I wanted to create some kind of journal, a log, some way that I could share this adventure with those who care enough to ask "Will you stay in touch?" And hopefully in this particular way, I will succeed...

Well - back to those boxes!

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=5e7179a4973389379cb587fd31ed69cd ss_blog_claim=5e7179a4973389379cb587fd31ed69cd